Re: Long-necked stegosaur coming out in Proceedings B

> (Levine is a strange character, BTW. I know a real-world paleontologist who
> is said to be similarly narcissistic, and even he isn't that bad, let alone
> anywhere near that aggressive. I don't think Crichton hung around with
> scientists much.)

I pretty much liked Levine, with all his faults, when in the island he
resulted to be a coward, and Chrichton was all the time mentioning his
defects. Perhaps that is why I liked him. Or because he was the one
leading all the others into the island. For me, he was the protagonist
of the book, followed by Ian Malcom. That was why I so much disliked
he not appearing in the movie.