Re: Long-necked stegosaur coming out in Proceedings B

Am I the only one who immediately thought of Bakker's "tripodal mid-height
feeders" hypothesis from the Heresies when Miragaia was announced? It looks
like he may have just been at least partially vindicated here. Did anyone ever
investigate the Stegosaurs ability to rear up since Bakker proposed that? I
remember there being some skepticism directed at the idea but never learned
what really became of it.

~ Abyssal