From: David Krentz <ddkrentz@charter.net>
To: dannj@alphalink.com.au
Cc: dinosaur@usc.edu
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 1:30:17 PM
Subject: Re: Long-necked stegosaur coming out in Proceedings B

Is it just me or does the press release picture of this steg look incomplete?
The steg is well realized but the background elelments are blocked in and
unfinished.  They must've told the artist that it was "good enough, the steg is
done...we need this now!"  Poor guy.  Why not just turn it into a spot
illustration?