Re: citation of Cuvier's (1825) volume of "Recherches sur les ossements fossiles"

Thank you very much, Mike, for the data, and thank you John for the advice.

For those interested, you can download volumes II to IV from Gallica,
(selecting "télecharger" for download, or some similar French word),
but sadly, not volumes I or V.