How to Keep Dinosaurs

HI ALL:
 I came across this book being remaindered: How To Keep Dinosaurs by
Robert Mash (with foreward by Richard Dawkins). It's a funny book about
keeping dinos as pets. My favorite photo is of Deinonychus playing poker
with the caption: Deinonychus will only play Poker for high steaks ( note
spelling). Has anyone else seen this book and if so, what do you think of
it?

--

Ian Paulsen
Bainbridge Island, WA, USA