[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]
Articles and Paper about Well-preserved 'Dinosaur Mummy'
1. Well-preserved 'dinosaur mummy' found in North Dakota entices
scientists with glimpse of fossil skin. Daily News Staff, July 1, 2009
2. "Dinosaur Mummy" Has Skin Like Birds' and Crocodiles'
National Geographic by Christine Dell'Amore, âJune 30, 2009â
3. Dinosaur mummy yields organic molecules: âThis is the first
dinosaur to reveal intact skin structure,â expert says by Jennifer
Viegas, June 300, 2009.
4. Mummified dinosaur skin yields up new secrets, University
of Manchester, âJuly 1, 2009â.
5. Fossil Hunters Uncover Rare Dinosaur Skin by Christopher Joyce,
Morning Edition, National Public Radio, July 3, 2009
The paper is:
Manning, P. L., P. M. Morris, A. McMahon, E. Jones, A. Gize, J. H. S.
Macquaker, G. Wolff, A. Thompson, J. Marshall, K. G. Taylor, T.
Lyson, S. Gaskell, O. Reamtong, W. I. Sellers, B. E. van Dongen,
M. Buckley, and R. A. Wogelius, 2009, Mineralized soft-tissue
structure and chemistry in a mummified hadrosaur from the
Hell Creek Formation, North Dakota (USA). Proceedings B of
the Royal Society. Published online before print July 1, 2009,
Paul V. Heinrich