Re: Articles and Paper about Well-preserved 'Dinosaur Mummy'

Paul schrieb:
Manning, P. L., P. M. Morris, A. McMahon, E. Jones, A. Gize, J. H. S. Macquaker, G. Wolff, A. Thompson, J. Marshall, K. G. Taylor, T.
Lyson, S. Gaskell, O. Reamtong, W. I. Sellers, B. E. van Dongen,
M. Buckley, and R. A. Wogelius, 2009,
So our profession is turning into another branch of medicine, judging by the number of authors

Dr. Heinrich Mallison
Museum fÃr Naturkunde - Leibniz-Institut fÃr Evolutions- und
BiodiversitÃtsforschung an der Humboldt-UniversitÃt zu Berlin
Invalidenstrasse 43
10115 Berlin

Tel: +49(0)30-2093-8764
Email: heinrich.mallison@mfn-berlin.de