[Darren Naish: Birth dates of several dinosaur workers]

Forwarded on request from Darren Naish

------- start of forwarded message -------
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 10:40:02 +0100
From: Darren Naish <eotyrannus@gmail.com>
To: Mike Taylor <mike@indexdata.com>
Subject: Birth dates of several dinosaur workers

Hi Mike

Would you please be able to do me a favour and pass the following on to the
DML? Many thanks.

---------------------------------
Dear DMLers

As some of you know I am currently putting the finishing touches to a new
dinosaur book (to be published by University of California Press). I need
your help with regard to a biography section we are including at the end. At
present, I lack birth years for a list of notable dinosaur workers, and
attempts to find or obtain these dates have so far been unsuccessful. If you
know the dates please let me know asap (email me at eotyrannus@gmail.com).
Many thanks! I need the dates for Wann Langston, Thomas Lehman, Teresa
Maryanska, Ralph Molnar, and David Norman. Note that I only need the birth
year, not the exact birthdate. I look forward to hearing from you.

--
Dr Darren Naish
Honorary Research Associate

tel: 023 92846045