Re: Land of the Lost review-spoiler?

Yes, he did. But, as you say, the lip muscles are there to make the
dinosaurs more anthropomorphic.

There is another (in this case physiological) violation of the EPB as a
plot point; I'll highlight it tomorrow...

--
Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084

http://www.geol.umd.edu/sgc