Re: Land of the Lost review-spoiler?

Dear List,

Please correct me if I misunderstand, but since lepidosaurs + crocodiles do not
bracket dinosaurs, lizards are inapplicable phylogenetically.

They are possibly applicable from a comparative anatomical perspective,
however. Which leads me to question whether lizards have muscular or unmuscled
lips. Surely some on this list have dissected lizard faces?

I have never heard of nor seen active flexion of lizard lips, but my experience
is limited to zoos, google image searches, and pet iguanas.

If dinosaurs had lizardlike facial skin overhanging their teeth, they still may
not have had a muscular lip structure, unfortunately for Hollywood.

Demetrios Vital
www.vitalcreations.carbonmade.com