Concerning Land of the Lost...

Greetings,

Earlier this week I mentioned that I got to the regional preview of the
new Land of the Lost movie. I did so on behalf of National Geographic
Magazine's website, who wanted a paleontologist's eye view of it. Below is
the blog report that resulted:

http://blogs.ngm.com/blog_central/2009/06/land-of-improbable-dinosaur-pee.html

I had a lot more to say about it, but they wanted to keep it brief.

--
Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084

http://www.geol.umd.edu/sgc