From: Scott Fisher [mailto:shfisher24@gmail.com]
Sent: 06 June, 2009 8:19 AM
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Sick of all the Crap on the DML

This is the first time I have posted, so I don't know if it will work.

     As  for the movies everyone seems to love to bash - they are products
of Hollywood !!!!  People !!!!!  They are not documentaries or anything else
but entertainment !!!!!!   Get over yourselves and just enjoy.  I don't
think anyone goes to the theater and expects that all things depicted are
true and factual.  If so you need to get a life.
     As for Nate Murphy - I am tired of everyone saying that it is a crime
to take fossils commercially.  I would be willing to wager that the next 80
to 90% of the newest revelations in Dino discovery will be in finally
prepping all the Dino stuff that is littered all over the US in museums, or
colleges  that don't have the funding to do the research to find out what
they have in their stashes.  So is this a case of the pot calling the kettle
black?
     Get a grip !!!!