Re: Stomatosuchus citation: which is correct?

I submitted the latter citation as a interlibrary loan request, but I
received a nine page article about lungfish instead, I presume it was
Stromer's 6th publication regarding his work in Egypt. Are either of
these citations wrong, or did the librarian make a mistake?

The citations are exactly identical, except for the year and the page numbers, and the fact that the first has two titles in a row (number 7 on *Stomatosuchus* and number 8 on *Onchopristis*) while the second has only one (7 on *Stomatosuchus*). Even the volume number is the same! I imagine that the second citation is wrong and consists of the citation of the *Stomatosuchus* paper with the year of the lungfish paper.