paper request

Dear colleagues,

I am interested in the following paper, which it is becoming extremely
difficult to find.

A Khosla, A Sahni (1995). Parataxonomic classification of Late Cretaceous
dinosaur eggshells from India - Journal of the Palaeontological Society of
India 40:87-102

I would be very grateful if some of you could send me a copy (pdf). Thanks.

Best wishes,

Bernat Vila
Busca desde cualquier página Web con una protección excepcional. Consigue la
Barra de herramientas de Windows Live hoy mismo y GRATUITAMENTE.
http://www.toolbar.live.com