RE: New Ruben Paper

Because if they acknowledge the fact that they are wrong, that blows away
one of the things that they consider a pillar of their argument. Much like
if they continued to regard dromaeosaurs or oviraptorosaurs as dinosaurs
would obliterate their argument; hence, at least some of the BANDits have
concluded that they are just primitive birds which happen to be convergent
on coelurosaurs.

The appropriate responses to this are <facepalm> and <headdesk>, I
believe...

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216