Arquivos do Museu Nacional Access

The Arquivos do Museu Nacional, Rio de Janeiro seems to have a rather tenuous
presence on the internet.  I've been able to find two sites for the journal:
http://www.museunacional.ufrj.br/CP/,
http://www.museunacional.ufrj.br/CP/Arquivos/cp-arquivos.html.  Unfortunately,
the first has only issues up to volume 1 of 2007.  The second has issues up to
volume 1 of 2008, but it is barely navigable, as most of the links are dead and
the others often lead to incorrect articles.  Is there a better site for this
journal that I have missed, where things are a bit more up-to-date?

Adam Pritchard
acp002@mcdaniel.edu