Re: PDF Request: Utah Gryposaurs

My mistake; but for my purposes, even just a quick, general
verifcation would suffice. And as far as I can tell, the details
puported (. . .) to be contained within are not present in the paper
proper.

That was too alliterative.

Anyway, I'd still appreciate any sort of web link or what have you
that might exist, since I couldn't seem to find even the abstract
anywhere on Google Scholar.

Thanks to those who have already replied off-list.