Re: Arquivos do Museu Nacional Access

I've found in the past that it's best to do a Google search on the specific
paper. That's how I found
the PDF for the Australian pterosaur Mythunga.

Try this Google site-specific search:
http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=site%3Awww.museunacional.ufrj.br%2FCP%
2FArquivos&meta=

Or if that link gets split up by the email, put the following phrase into
Google:

site:www.museunacional.ufrj.br/CP/Arquivos

On Fri, Jun 12th, 2009 at 1:39 AM, acp002@mcdaniel.edu wrote:

> The Arquivos do Museu Nacional, Rio de Janeiro seems to have a rather tenuous
> presence on the
> internet.  I've been able to find two sites for the journal:
> http://www.museunacional.ufrj.br/CP/,
> http://www.museunacional.ufrj.br/CP/Arquivos/cp-arquivos.html.
> Unfortunately, the first has
only
> issues up to volume 1 of 2007.  The second has issues up to volume 1 of 2008,
> but it is barely
> navigable, as most of the links are dead and the others often lead to
> incorrect articles.  Is
> there a better site for this journal that I have missed, where things are a
> bit more up-to-date?

Dann Pigdon
GIS / Archaeologist                Australian Dinosaurs