Re: Introductory paper on transitional dinosaurs aimed at educators

I'm pretty surprised to see that the figures are not credited in the paper of Clark & Xu. Some of them come obviously from personal data (e.g, photos, Dilong, Falcarius, Guanglong, Yinlong) but some others are not, such as the reconstruction of Psittacosaurus mongoliensis, taken from Osborn (1924). Also, I would like to know where the reconstruction of Brachiosaurus brancai is coming from: it does not resemble the ones I was used to see lastly. Is it all new ?

Jocelyn Falconnet
Muséum national d'Histoire naturell
Paris, France