RE: Descriptions for Ichthyosaur Genera

Although I am loathe to recommend Wikipedia (not because it's a bad resource,
but more because it's a few steps removed from primary literature), many of the
articles on individual icthyosaur genera have references to the original paper.
Also, a search on Google Scholar for each individual genus may also be helpful.

Andy