Re: Introductory paper on transitional dinosaurs aimed at educators

The figures are credited at Acknowledgments section:
"Acknowledgments Support for this project was provided by the
National Geographic Society, the National Natural Science Foundation
of China, and the US National Science Foundation.
Images provided by permission of G.S. Paul (1b,c, 3a, 5d, 7a, 8a,
b), K. Carpenter (4b), American Museum of Natural History (2g,h), D.
Nicholls (1a), D. Norman (1d), T. Maryanska and Palaeontologia
Polonica (6), P. Sereno and J. Vert. Paleo. (5b,c), S. Sampson and J.
Vert. Paleo. (2b,d), R. Molnar and the Queensland Museum (4c), Yale
Peabody Museum (2a,c,e,f), P. Galton (1e, 3b), Nature (7b, 10a,b),
and Royal Soc. London (10c)."

[]s,

Roberto Takata