Re: Introductory paper on transitional dinosaurs aimed at educators

Indeed, but we still need the respective references and not to google "Nature + Falcarius" to know from where it comes .

Roberto Takata a écrit :
The figures are credited at Acknowledgments section:
"Acknowledgments Support for this project was provided by the
National Geographic Society, the National Natural Science Foundation
of China, and the US National Science Foundation.
Images provided by permission of G.S. Paul (1b,c, 3a, 5d, 7a, 8a,
b), K. Carpenter (4b), American Museum of Natural History (2g,h), D.
Nicholls (1a), D. Norman (1d), T. Maryanska and Palaeontologia
Polonica (6), P. Sereno and J. Vert. Paleo. (5b,c), S. Sampson and J.
Vert. Paleo. (2b,d), R. Molnar and the Queensland Museum (4c), Yale
Peabody Museum (2a,c,e,f), P. Galton (1e, 3b), Nature (7b, 10a,b),
and Royal Soc. London (10c)."

[]s,

Roberto Takata

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 12:27 PM, Jocelyn