Re: Psittacosaurus gobiensis, new species

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 10:13:41AM -0700, Paul P scripsit:
> I'm getting "Content not found" for both of those links.  Could you
> doublecheck..? Thanks.

The links, without line breaks, are valid; I've entered them below as
they worked for me.  (If some line breaks get added during mail
transport, well, you'll have to watch for that.)

http://rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/early/2009/06/12/rspb.2009.0691.full

http://rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/early/2009/06/12/rspb.2009.0691.full.pdf+html

However, neither link goes to anything publicly available; the paper is
fellow-member-or-subscriber only.

-- Graydon