"Jurassic Park" the flower

LISTERS --

If any of you are interested in gardening (I'm guessing very, very few...
but whatever), there is a bearded iris named "Jurassic Park." Here is a
website with some pictures.

http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/showimage/213477/

I used to be a member of the American Iris Society and didn't realize
until today that this variety existed -- in fact, it was introduced way
back in 1995.

Hmm. I should have lobbied some grower to name an exceptionally large
flower to be introduced on T. rex's 100th anniversary. Rats, another
missed opportunity!  :-(

-- DONNA BRAGINETZ

P.S.  For further floral fun, there is also an iris named "Starship
Enterprise," and I think it's much prettier. Go here to compare.

http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/showimage/75412/