Re: "Jurassic Park" the flower

I did not know that!  I did know that there are two varieties of
Cordyline called "Jurassic Jade" and "Jurassic Jasper", and I have one
of the former in my own garden.

Incidentally, I've found there's quite a good correlation between
gardening and geosciences (on a purely anecdotal basis of course...) -
I think it's down to the shared interest of playing around in dirt.

Julia