Re: Limusaurus Inextricabilis

Thanks for the datum. Then, I do not know of evidence of gastroliths
used in food processing in carnivorous archosaurs. I suppose
gastroliths may be useful to crush a rat-sized prey in an
alligator-sized predator, but more difficult to be useful against,
say, pieces of muscle/bone of an alligator-sized prey.