Re: Jurassic Park IV

Jurassic park 1 had a great story even though some dinosaurs didn't make sense...the second one also compelled me .(these we're the ones based on the books by Micheal Crichton)

The second is very, very, very, very loosely based on the book with the same name. It mostly takes the basic idea and ignores all the rest. And this even though Crichton specifically wrote the book in such a way that it could be more easily adapted for the cinema: more dialogue than in the first book, more action, fewer and shorter digressions about science, chaos theory, and other topics that Crichton had half understood, and two children like in the first movie. The second movie has one child...