Re: Jurassic Park IV

I only read the first book but you know spielberg still did a pretty good job on the second film...anyway, there aren't that many films about dinosaurs that are actually entertaining (except if you count documentaires like walking with dinosaurs) so why insult the two good ones we have?

I didn't say the second one was _bad_. I said you were not really right when you counted it among _"the ones based on the books"_.