RE: Pterosaur Species List updates

Jocelyn's reply was correct.  You can't just get rid of nomina dubia by
synonymizing them with valid taxa, pesky or not.  It would be like me
synonymizing Antrodemus with Allosaurus fragilis even though I can't
technically distinguish it from A. "jimmadseni" either.  A. fragilis is WAY
more common than A. "jimmadseni", so it's far more likely to be fragilis.  But
that's not a vaid taxonomic argument, so Antrodemus must stay a nomen dubium.

Mickey Mortimer

i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me
http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Home/?source=EML_WLHM_GreaterGood