Re: Jurassic Park IV

On 21-Jun-09, at 5:14 PM, T. Michael Keesey wrote:

I said you were not really right when you counted it among _"the ones based on the books"_.

Didn't JP2 include some unused scenes from the first book? My memory is fuzzy....

Yes it did. The opening sequence w/ the little girl being attacked by the "compies(Compsognathus)" was a variation of the beginning of the first book. In the book, however a partial or whole(MY memory's fuzzy) specimen was sent to a lab were I believe it was originally thought to be a sort of basilisk lizard.