Re: Jurassic Park IV

What do you think of a quest that takes a mixed party of good and evil humans looking for clues to find Hammond's Lost Papers or other valuable all around Dinosaur Islands?(something in the line of National Treasure, but without Nick Cage, please)

Bah. Who cares about stinkin' mammals. The dinosaurs should be the main characters! They are what people come to see in the cinema!!!

I watched JP III with my uncle, who said "aaah, fast forward" during each dinosaur-free scene. And the major disappointment of JP I was that there were only a couple of minutes with dinosaurs in them.