RE: Cpyright of figures used in theses

  I would think it is still _pro forma_ to ask for permission. I have been
asked for the use of my work in dissertational theses, and as such that shows
that some intend to follow the spirit of artists' use, as well as how copyright
laws work despite any publication, private use, professional work treatment
that is given to the piece in question.

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden

disinclination to do so." --- Douglas Adams (Last Chance to See)

Backs)