From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu] On Behalf Of Thomas R.
Holtz, Jr. [tholtz@umd.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 5:26 AM
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Prehistoric New York on Discovery

Did anyone catch it? I saw very little press for this ahead of time, and
missed it.

This is actually the first in a series (the rest of which will be on next
year), focusing on different US cities in the past.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/