From: David Marjanovic <david.marjanovic@gmx.at>
To: DML <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Tue, Jun 30, 2009 4:02 pm
Subject: Re: A very sad day

Three questions:Â Â

- Why does the site refuse to open in Internet Explorer 8? Yes, eight, which
has no problem with even the stupidest "features" of the latest software
update at ScienceBlogs. The choice between normal and compatibility mode
does not exist for that site.
It works just fine in Firefox 3.0.6, which has
problems with other sites that IE just breezes through...Â

- A grand total of two employees are fired? Can that possibly have been
worth it financially?!?Â

- Does that university have a football team...? If so, I shall not be able
to write down what I think, because there are too many adults on this list. Â