Microraptor tattoo

Hello

I'm University scholar from Finland and I have a somewhat strange question. I need some better knowledge of the actual anatomy and posture of the tiny four winged fellow, microraptor... for a tattoo.

I want to get a realistic microraptor tattoo and I have two ideas.
Either I want the little creature to "hang" on my clavicle (as in climbing a tree)or a flying one, and in both cases I need to know exactly what kinds of positions would be natural to the animal. I've taken a look of the fossils and reconstructions but I just want to make sure. Especially the position of the hind limbs whilst climbing would be important.

Thanks for anyone who bothers to give some info.

~~ M. Kivi ~~

ps. See my Youtube channel " pienipaha " for the Dinosaur Feather Mystery documentary. More dinosaur related documentaries uploaded in the future.