Re: Long-necked stegosaur coming out in Proceedings B

_Kentrosaurus_ had long shoulder (parascapular) spines too.

I'm told the extra spines of *K.* must really have been on the hip, because they would have been stable there, while there's no way to connect them to the shoulder girdle. The base of these spines is, after all, drastically different from what's seen in online photos of the _still_ unpublished "*Gigant(o)spinosaurus*".

I'm also told that this makes sense from the tail length and mobility of *K.* and "*G.*".

Nothing has been published on this yet, however.