Re: Long-necked stegosaur coming out in Proceedings B

> BTW, isn't the name 'Gigantspinosaurus' a valid
> genus? I had thought the original description (by
> Ouyang) is considered to be valid, including by Susannah
> Maidment's recent stegosaur papers.

No idea, I haven't read most of the relevant papers.

Hmmm... why then did you say that the description of this genus was "_still_ unpublished"?

From memory. I remembered that the name was considered invalid and figured
if a valid description had come out, I'd have learned of that via the DML. Probably I overlooked a statement that it was valid in some enormous New Papers post.