Re: top 7 dinosaurs you could take in a fight

Well, from where I am from, it is not unusual to hear of people
killing pumas with knives. I heard of an 70 year old woman which
killed a reportedly ca. 45 kg. puma with a small knife, only helped by
a small dog. She might have been pretty lucky, but she reminded the
incident as not surprising and considered it was necessary to kill the
puma (with such scarce weaponry!!) as the cat killed some goats of
her.