RE: top 7 dinosaurs you could take in a fight

> From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu]
> On Behalf Of Mike Taylor
>
>  > Particularly because with a baseball bat (or heavier
> weapon) I  > think I could take down Masiakasaurus, contra
> the last comment.
>
> Really?  At about 2m long, I think that would be pretty
> similar to trying to take out a mountain-lion with a baseball
> bat.  I'm sure Chuck Norris could do it, but for myself I
> wouldn't be confident.

2 m long, but more than half of that is tail and a quarter of the remaining
bit is neck. So the operational part of it is bigger than a turkey, but not
much (bustard-sized).

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216