RE: top 7 dinosaurs you could take in a fight

I agreed with the list until it got to Nigersaurus.
Taking on a (presumably adult) sauropod? I think not.
It went downhill from there.

Wait, what is this? It recommends hand grenades?
We get to use modern weapons that are essentially banned under the
National Firearms Act (here in the USA)?
Well, in that case no dinosaur is safe.
If a 50 BMG rifle won't do, there is always 14.5mm and 20mm anti material
rifles... and of course, shoulder fired rockets if the large caliber rifles
won't due.
Shotguns and M-14's/FAL's/AK's for the rest.

Its quite ridiculous to speculate on which dinosaurs would be easiest to kill,
if modern weapons are allowed, and I'll note, Nigersaurus was the only one they
mentioned using modern weapons against.... Shove a grenade in its mouth? OK....
how about I get in a helicopter and call in an artillery strike? would that be
ok too?

I was also disappointed it portrayed Velociraptors as something to be feared
(as if they would make you their *ahem* female dog), neglecting that they are
relatively tiny, much smaller than portrayed in JP with no concrete evidence of
pack hunting. Yet they suggest a Therizinosaur would not be an issue to handle
with a pointy stick.

I would much rather try to kill a velociraptor with a weapon fashioned from a
tree branch, than try to kill a Therizinosaur with the same weapon.