Re: Scaphognathus Clarification Request (Wellnhofer error?)

Dr. Dalla Vecchia reccommended I read these, so I thought I'd throw out a
request for these to Wellnhofer 1975 papers:

Wellnhofer P. (1975a) - Die Rhamphorhynchoidea (Pterosauria) der
Oberjura-Plattenkalke *Süddeutschlands. Teil 1, Allgemeine Skelettmorphologie.
Palaeontographica A, 148: 1-33.

Wellnhofer P. (1975b) - Die Rhamphorhynchoidea (Pterosauria) der
Oberjura-Plattenkalke Süddeutschlands. Teil II. Systematische Beschereibung.
Palaeontographica, 148:132-186.

Thanks in advance,
~ Abyssal

P.S. If anyone's just in a *really* giving mood today I'm interested in reading
any papers that discuss what fossil genera of any sort are known from the
Solnhofen and Morrison Formations.