Re: Long-necked stegosaur, head tail mimicry?

So I suppose I'm back to the habitat question. I'm wondering if long
necks are correlated with seasonally arid environments, where being
able to reach any available  foliage in (comparatively unaffected)
riparian zones would be critical to survival during the dry season
and/or periods of prolonged or irregular drought. Conversely, one
could then predict that the shortest-necked sauropods would tend to be
found in the areas least subject to seasonal aridity.

*Nigersaurus* apparently lived in an area of... not necessarily seasonal, but chaotic aridity.