Re: Aussie crocs could hold key to ancestors

Neat; and here I thought all those landlubbing "crocs" were just described and
forgotten about. I'm definitely looking forward to this paper.

I'm also looking forward to the NG doc on this. Who knows, this could be the
first time a natural history documentary filmed crocodiles other than salties
and the Grumeti Niles.

*crosses fingers for some _Paleosuchus_ footage*

Jason