Re: Sinornithomimus Stuck In The Mud

Online here, downloadable:

<http://www.app.pan.pl/article/item/app53-567.html>

I personally have some reservations about interpretations of mud-trapped herds
generally. This is due to the likelihood that in a given mud-trap, hatchlings
might be too light to be mired, and mature individuals too powerful to remain
so, thereby preserving an illusion of age-segregation. But a really nice paper
in any case...

Don