On the Lookout Redux...

Sorry 'bout that -- I'm sending from Outlook Web Access rather than my regular
account, and I forgot to turn off the HTML....!

----------

Hi All! -

     As exciting as this week has already been with new dinosaur stories (e.g.,
_Hesperonychus_), I just want to put everyone on alert to keep an eyeball on
_Nature_ starting Wednesday afternoon for a breaking new dinosaur story, and
believe me, you won't see it coming...!  (I mentioned this to a few of you at
last SVP; this is it!)  And no, sadly, I'm not an author on it...

--
Jerry D. Harris

"Life is the art of drawing
sufficient conclusions from