Re: On the Lookout...

Feathered Sauropod.  I knew it.

On Mar 16, 2009, at 8:31 PM, Dan Chure wrote:

You guys should really be more cryptic. You're spilling the beans and ruining it for the rest of us.

Dan

Jonas Weselake-George wrote:
Hello,

Isn't this supposed to be coming out a little later? I recall the end of the embargo being set for the 19th.

Thanks,

-Jonas Weselake-George

----- Original Message ----- From: "Harris, Jerald" <jharris@dixie.edu >
To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 9:13 PM
Subject: On the Lookout...

Hi All! -

As exciting as this week has already been with new dinosaur stories (e.g., _Hesperonychus_), I just want to put everyone on alert to keep an eyeball on _Nature_ starting Wednesday afternoon for a breaking new dinosaur story, and believe me, you won't see it coming...! (I mentioned this to a few of you at last SVP; this is it!) And no, sadly, I'm not an author on it...

--
Jerry D. Harris

"Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises." -- Samuel Butler ------------------------------------------------------------------------