Re: skillfull and highly experienced paleo-technician opportunity for your museum!

I'm attaching here a very resumed CV for if your museum is looking for an oprotunity like this.

If the museum here in Paris had any money, it would hire such people by the dozens. But so, the paleontology department consists of three technicians and forty paleontologists... the paleontologists don't publish much, as you may have noticed, because they first have to prepare practically everything they work on.

I'll stop here before digging up the Nature paper on how incredibly predictable the French science budget is from which party is where in government... Let's just say the museum people have joined the constant demonstrations by the university students.