Re: dinosaur formation queries

Hi,
the information is clear for those taxa, although I pass from Scutelloss.
Check the spelling in the taxa you asked for. They are a little bit different:

Argentinosaurus huinculensis: Huincul Formation (Turonian), RÃo Limay
Subgroup, Neuquen Group.
Giganotosaurus carolinii: Candeleros Formation (Upper Cenomanian-Early
Turonian), RÃo Limay Subgroup, Neuquen Group
Limaysaurus tessonei: Candeleros Formation (Upper Cenomanian-Early Turonian),
RÃo Limay Subgroup, Neuquen Group (there is another Limaysaurus from a
different locality and age assigned by Salgado, Garrido, Cocca and Cocca et
al., but probably is a different species) from Cerro LeÃn (Lohan Cura
Formation).

 Dr. SebastiÃn ApesteguÃa (PhD.)

Ãrea de PaleontologÃa. FundaciÃn de Historia Natural 'FÃlix de Azara',
Dto. de Ciencias Naturales y AntropologÃa, CEBBAD, Univ.MaimÃnides,
V. Virasoro 732 (1405), Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
Tel-fax: 5411-49051100 i. 1228, sebapesteguia@gmail.com,
www.fundacionazara.org.ar