Re: Heterodontosaurid with protofeathers

> And with the caveat that we now have basal
> ornithischians (a heterodontosaur) with 'dinofuzz'.

A *very advanced* basal ornithischian with "dinobristles". That is by far less
informative as it seems; a lot can have happened in 65 Ma of temporal and half
a world of spatial distance.

It is like using brood parasitism in cuckoos and cowbirds and nest-sharing in
ostriches to argue that the original neornithine was a brood parasite.

Eike