Shock non-Tianyulong thread on Tianyulong day

Hi folks,

Just a quickie: I need to get my hands on the the Averianov et al. Volgadraco
paper, stat. My university can't access it's home at Springerlink and Chris
Bennett's excellent online pterosaur library doesn't have it yet. So, I can
offer temporary Best Friend Status to anyone who has a spare copy they can slip
my way.

The full reference:

Averianov, A. O., Arkhangelsky, M. S. and Pervushov, E. M. 2008. A new late
Cretaceous azhdarchid (Pterosauria, Azhdarchidae) from the Volga Region.
Paleontological Journal, 42, 634-642.

Cheers,

Mark

--